Case Study - 1
Nakshatra Parivarthana Yoga - Nadi YogaDefinition
Parivartana means mutual exchange. When two planets exchange their nakshatra's lords in a horoscope, it is called Nakshatra Parivartana Yoga. This is called Nadi Yoga. Each planet mutually influences each other strongly. Unexpected and sudden events will happen in life. This is much more powerful than ordinary house-based Parivarthana Yoga.Different types of Nadi Yoga
- For each nakshatra lord 9 in total, and 9 planets, a total of 36 combinations is possible. Based on their house lordship, one planet will influence the other planet, and give significance of the house the nakshatra lord owns.
The timing will be delineated using NadiAmsa accurately for the yogas to happen accordingly.Combinations of Nadi yoga Based on the house owned by the nakshatra lords, the following applies,
- 1st and 5th, 5th and 9th, 1st and 9th : Rise in authority and political power.
- 2nd and 5th,2nd and 11th, 5th and 11th : Rise in financial position and status.
- 1st and 4th, 1st and 7th, 2nd and 4th, 2nd and 7th, 2nd and 9th, 4th and 7th : Rise in prosperity and fortune.
- 4th and 5th : Makes one learned and gives rise in knowledge, prosperity and good fortune of children.
- 4th and 10th : Rise in career and professional life.
- 5th and 7th : Success in love and relationship affairs.
- 1st and 10th, 5th and 10th : Rise in status and political power.
- 7th and 9th, 7th and 10th : Rise in good luck, career and position.
- 7th and 11th : Rise in career and financial position.
- 9th and 10th, 10th and 11th and 11th and 9th : Rise in good fortune, status, financial position.
- 3rd house and 1st, 2nd, 4th 5th, 7th, 9th, 10th or 11th house : Rise in life after struggles, with benefits as above, but mediocre.
- 6th ,8th ,12th and 1st ,2nd,4th ,5th ,7th ,9th ,10th ,11th and 3rd house : Struggles in life.